HGH (growth hormone, GH, of HGH, growth hormone, somatropin for sale) – a peptide hormone of the anterior pituitary, which is used in the sport for the formation of muscle relief. Growth hormone or growth hormone (from the Latin catfish -. Body) gets its name from the fact that young people it causes a pronounced linear acceleration (long) growth, mainly due to the growth of long tubular bones of the extremities. The base concentration of growth hormone in blood is 5.1 ng / ml, while the peaks can be increased to 10-20 or even 45 ng / ml.
It was first isolated in 1956. Growth hormone is released in the pituitary gland in response to a hypothalamic signal. Typically, twenty years after the production of this hormone by the body decreases. Ageing of the organism is directly related with the level of growth hormone release. On average, after 20 years, 10 years, every level of production falls to 15%. Growth hormone has no sex differences. That is, the level is the same in both men and women. Despite the fact that the use of products containing HGH is prohibited VADO (World Anti-Doping Organisation), in our country, these drugs are commercially available.
- Anabolic effects – causes muscle growth
- Anti-catabolic effect – inhibits muscle breakdown
- Decreases body fat
- Improves energy usage
- It accelerates wound healing
- It has a rejuvenating effect
- It stimulates the re-growth of the internal organs (atrophied with age)
- Causes of bone growth and increases the growth of young people up to 26 years (up to the closing of growth zones), strengthens bones
- Increases in blood glucose levels
- Strengthens the immune system
Some effects of the drug is directly himself, but a significant part of its effects mediated by IGF-1, insulin-like growth factor (previously it was called somatomedin C), which is produced by the action of growth hormone in the liver and stimulates the growth of most of the internal organs. Virtually all of the effects of growth hormone in sports action associated with IGF-1.
Age-related changes in the secretion of growth hormone
secretion of growth hormone decreases steadily with age. It is minimal in the elderly, who have a reduced level of the base, and the frequency and amplitude of peaks secretion. Baseline somatotropin nutritional supplements is maximal in early childhood, the peak amplitude of the maximum secretion in adolescents in intensive linear growth and sexual maturation.
Daily rhythms secretion of growth hormone
secretion of growth hormone, as well as many other hormones that occurs periodically and has several peaks throughout the day (usually secretion peak occurs every 3-5 hours). The highest peak is observed at night, about an hour after falling asleep.
Growth hormone in bodybuilding
Initially preparations of growth hormone began to be used for medical purpose, but almost at the same time, this hormone is widely used in sports because of its ability to increase muscle mass and reduce body fat. The first products of growth hormone is a pituitary extract corpses and only in 1981 was made a drug recombinant somatotropin.
In 1989, growth hormone was banned by the Olympic Committee. Despite the fact that the use of growth hormone in athletic purposes is prohibited, in the last decade, sales of the drug have increased several times. Mainly, growth hormone used in sports, particularly in bodybuilding, where it is combined with other anabolic agents.
Increase lean muscle mass and burn fat
main reason for the high popularity of the growth hormone in sports – the ability to reduce body fat. In addition, studies have shown that taking somatotropin leads to an increase in lean muscle mass, connective tissue and muscle cells increase in volume due to fluid accumulation.
Another beneficial effect of growth hormone – reduction in the incidence of injuries. This is due to its ability to strengthen the bone and connective (tendon, cartilage) tissue. Growth hormone accelerates healing and tissue repair after injury.
It should be noted that the use of growth hormone in pauerliftinge meaningless because it was found experimentally that it does not increase the power performance. Growth hormone also increases stamina and performance, and on the contrary a decrease in fatigue threshold and delay recovery, so growth hormone is useless for athletes of sports, where the importance of these indicators.
General conclusion: growth hormone can be used in sports to obtain relief.
Advantages: High-performance, low incidence of side effects, the drug has no effect on penile function and potency causes androgenic effects and requires PCT, after one month of the total weight is increased slightly (3.4 kg), but generally does not change in some cases – it is connected with the major fat loss.
Disadvantages: high cost of drugs – about 1 thousand dollars per course.
The side effects of human growth hormone:
Since the growth hormone produced naturally in the body, side effects of HGH are rare. Side effects occur mainly in cases of growth hormone when used in doses recommended above and longer than indicated by specialists. In practice, there are the following side effects of human growth hormone (by frequency of occurrence):
- Tunnel Syndrome – manifested by pain and numbness in the extremities. This is due to the fact that increases in volume the muscles squeeze the peripheral nerves. This side effect is not harmful and quickly removed after lowering the dose.
- Accumulation of fluid – can hardly be called a side effect, because the accumulation of fluid is in the muscles, making them larger and elasticity. In general, rollback phenomenon is minimal after the course.
- Increased blood pressure – is eliminated or decrease the dose of growth hormone, or taking antihypertensive drugs.
- Inhibition of thyroid function – subjectively does not manifest itself as depression too small. To eliminate and improve cycle efficiency Thyroxine used at 25 micrograms per day. After the cancellation of growth hormone, thyroid function is fully restored.
- Hyperglycemia – an increase in blood glucose levels. Eliminates insulin or drugs that stimulate the pancreas (Diabeton). Usually it does not require additional steps and is completely reversible. You can take supplements with alpha-lipoic acid, it restores insulin sensitivity.
- Acromegaly – the disease occurs as a result of pronounced growth hormone abuse drugs. When used properly, it does not occur.
- Hypertrophy of the heart and other organs – occurs only in the case of long-term use of growth hormone in large doses. When used properly, it does not occur.